FAQs related to MBA Consulting Services
1. Who are the best MBA consultants in India?
Jatin Bhandari is a top MBA admission consultant in India, he has generated over ~150 Crores (~USD 20 Million) of top MBA scholarships for professionals from diverse backgrounds. In addition to the common applicant pool, he has even helped doctors, policemen, and politicians gain MBA admissions to top B-schools!
Jatin Has Been Featured In: The Pioneer, The Times of India, HindustanTimes, IndiaToday, the tribune, The Economic Times, NDTV INDIA, The Indian Express, Business Insider, The Hindu, BusinessLine, business today
2. What does an MBA admissions consultant do?
An MBA consultant is an unbiased expert who can be a valuable guide in making an effective MBA application. Beginning with your profile evaluation; suggesting the right MBA program, and business schools; guiding you in making your appropriate personal statement, MBA application essays, goals, resume, and letters of recommendation; and preparing you for your interview—the best MBA consultants will offer objectivity, analytical skills, experience-based good judgment, editing ability, empathy, support and encouragement all through the MBA application process.
3. Should I hire an MBA admissions consultant?
Success stories of happy clients
on MBA consultancy sites reveal that many received good MBA counselling which led to substantial scholarship awards besides securing admissions to business schools of choice. While the Internet provides a plethora of free advice and useful information to help in MBA application, it might not be enough to win admission to a top MBA program. In fact, large numbers of applicants face rejections due to unrealistic applications to schools where they had a low admission probability. Top MBA programs like those offered by Harvard Business School or Columbia Business School will be a good fit for very few. MBA in consultancy management is another such example where entrance test scores are not enough to gain admission. Many MBA consultants hold MBA degrees themselves and have substantial business experience, which enables them to help candidates highlight work-related and other accomplishments in their resumes, essays, and interviews.
MBA consultants in India can maximize your chances of being selected, however, if someone has a low chance of acceptance because of bad grades or test scores, low caliber work experience, and unrealistic career goals, an MBA consultant will not be able to help.
4. What questions should I ask MBA consultants?
- Since when are you doing MBA application consulting and how many candidates have you helped?
- What is your assessment of my school selection? Should I consider other schools?
- What kind of results have you had with my target schools?
- How can you value-add my MBA application?
- How would we interact and what is your application process to help applicants?
- How long do you normally take for reviewing documents?
- Have you managed tight deadlines in the past?
- Do you have a team of editors?
- How are you different from other MBA consultants?
5. How do I choose the best MBA consulting services?
Establish your priorities, shortlist business school consultants and go through their sites carefully, paying attention to the processes MBA consultants follow and testimonials with special emphasis on scholarship amounts and choice of B-schools. Look for free consultations, and evaluate what is being offered in their MBA consultancy services. Finally, trust your gut feeling. Top MBA admissions are a lot of hard work and need the best inputs. There are many slips between filling up an application form and gaining an MBA admit.
6. How much fees do MBA consultants in India charge?
MBA consultants in India charge between Rs. 200,000 to 600,000 for a yearly engagement, based on the number of schools being applied to. The same holds true for MBA consultants in Delhi NCR.